We inform you that in case if you access our eCommerce Platform, available under the address plastic-on.com, we may process your personal data.
We assure you that we care about a security of your data and we make every possible effort to respect your rights. We process personal data according to the provisions of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation; hereinafter: GDPR).
Who is a Data Controller?
Plasticon Poland S.A. with is registered office in Toruń, Poland, address: Marii Sklodowskiej-Curie Street 59, 87-100 Toruń, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Torun, VIIth Commercial Division of the National Court Registry under no. KRS 0000095575, NIP (VAT EU): 8790169966, REGON: 005720650, share capital: 1.793.600,00 zł, paid in full, is a data controller of your personal data (hereinafter: Data Controller).
How can you contact a Data Controller?
A contact with a Data Controller is possible via:
- mail, by sending a letter to the Data Controller’s address – Marii Curie -Skłodowskiej street no 59, 87-100 Torun, Poland,
- an e-mail by sending a message to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone, by calling the number: +48 56 6586134
What are legal basis for processing your personal data?
- Visiting our eCommerce Platform
If you visit our eCommerce Platform, we may process your personal data in connection with our use of cookie files on our Platform and with storing personal data concerning entering and using a Platform (logs). Therefore, we may process your personal data, such as your IP address, data about a device that you use, data about your operating system and your Internet service provider as well as statistical data regarding your activity.
In such a case, the legal basis for processing of your personal data is the provision of article 6.1.f) of the GDPR, stating that processing personal data is allowed when it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller. Our legitimate interest is connected with the need to control the traffic on our Platform, prevent technical errors and bugs, ensure site security, collect statistical data or prevent abuse and violations of law.
When you will enter our Platform for the first time, we will inform you about our usage of cookie files and ask you for your explicit consent concerning storing these files.
- Selling our products via eCommerce Platform
We may process your personal data in order to allow you to use our eCommerce Platform, enabling you to purchase our products online. In such a situation processing of personal data entails concluding and performing the contract for the provision of electronic services and selling products according to orders made by you as a client, in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. Personal data may also be processed in order to maintain communication with you in connection with the performance of the contract - the legal basis for data processing in this regard is the necessity of processing for performance of the contract to which the data subject is a party or to take action at the request of the data subject before the conclusion of the contract, in accordance with the provisions of Article 6.1.b) of the GDPR,
If you act not directly as a client, but as a client’s employee or representative that may use our eCommerce Platform on client’s behalf, we also may process your personal data. The legal basis for processing your personal data if you are a client’s representative or employee and you act as a user of our Platform is the need to process them in order to execute the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, which is the obligation to provide the service for a client, in accordance with the provisions of our Terms and Conditions. The legal basis for processing personal data in this regard is the provision of Article 6.1.f) of the GDPR, which indicates the possibility of processing personal data when it is necessary to achieve the objectives of legitimate interests pursued by the data controller or by a third party.
We also process your personal data, as a client or user of our eCommerce Platform, in order to comply with obligations imposed on our company by a legal provisions, including in particular tax law - the legal basis for data processing in this regard is the need for processing the data to fulfil the legal obligation to which data controller is subject, in accordance with the provisions of article 6.1.c) of the GDPR.
In addition, we may process your personal data in order to:
- monitor the way in which our clients or users use our eCommerce Platform for statistical purposes, purposes related to the prevention of errors and bugs within the Platform, to ensure an appropriate level of security, create updates and possible fixes as well as in order to prevent actions of users or clients which are not in accordance with our Terms and Conditions or generally applicable law – what constitutes the legitimate interest of the data controller, and the legal basis for data processing in this regard is the provision of article 6.1.f) of the GDPR, which indicates the possibility of processing personal data when it is necessary to achieve the objectives of legitimate interests pursued by the data controller or by a third party,
- respond and fix errors, defects and problems regarding services reported by our clients or users – what constitutes the legitimate interest of the data controller, and the legal basis for data processing in this respect is the provision of article. 6.1.f) of the GDPR, which indicates the possibility of processing personal data when it is necessary to achieve the objectives of legitimate interests pursued by the data controller or by a third party.
Who we share your personal data with?
In order to provide you with the ability to use our services, we use support of some external companies. Therefore, personal data that we process may be transferred to a provider of hosting services: Home.pl S.A with its registered office in Szczecin.
If it is necessary for the performance of the contract concluded between us and you, your personal data may also be transferred to other companies within Plasticon group. This especially applies to potential processing personal data within our common CRM system, which is used by all our companies from Plasticon Group.
Within our eCommerce Platform we also use Google Analytics to monitor and analyse traffic. This means that we transfer some of users’ personal data to Google Ireland Ltd. and Google LLC – a company based in Mountain View, California. Therefore, we may save Google Analytics’ cookies on your device in accordance with the cookie provisions set out above. The legal basis for transferring data to the USA are Standard Contractual Clauses – special version of an agreement, accepted by the European Commision.
Duration of data processing
We store your personal data only as long as we actually need it, and after that we delete it. Therefore, we can inform you that:
- if you are a person who entered our Platform, we process your personal data for up to one year after your last visit on it,
- if you are a person who uses our eCommerce Platform as a client or a user – we process your personal data for the duration of the contract for the provision of electronic services concluded between our company and a client, and after its termination - for the period until the expiry of the limitation periods for any potential claims, including tax claims, usually no longer than five years after the termination of an agreement.
What rights do I have regarding the processing of my personal data?
In connection with processing your personal data, you have the right to:
- request access to your personal data,
- request rectification of your personal data,
- request erasure of your personal data,
- request restriction of processing your personal data,
- request transferring your personal data, if a data processing is based on your explicit consent or an agreement,
- object to the processing of your personal data, if a data processing is based on the legitimate interest of the data controller,
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
We do not process your personal data for the purpose of automated decision-making based on profiling. Presenting advertisements via social media Platforms is based solely on general criteria and is not linked to automatic decision making.
The data requested by us in order to create an account within our eCommerce Platform (name, company/business, contact and account details) must be provided if you want to purchase our products via our Platform. If the data is not provided, we must reject you or your company as a contractual partner, as we need this data for the execution of the contract.
We may use two types of cookies:
Session cookies: cookies that are stored on your device during the time you use our Platform (they are deleted when you close your web browser). Session cookies enable the correct use of our Platform. Blocking them may result in encountering errors or prevent you from using our Platform.
Persistent cookies: they are stored on your device until they are deleted. They are used to analyse the traffic on our Platform. We strive to use only the services of such entities that guarantee the security of your device, software and your data. This also applies to cookies used by these entities.
Please be aware that if you will block storing cookies on your device, the use of specific services provided by us may be limited, and in some cases may not be possible.